Something about my personality causes me to be uncomfortable in a variety of situations for a variety of reasons. Whether it's shame, guilt, fear, physical conditions, or something not listed here, just about everything makes me feel uncomfortable.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

An alpha male...

...makes me uncomfortable. Anytime someone dominates a room, bullies people around, and generally asserts himself as the alpha male, I shut down. Does that mean I'm beta? The good news is, I've been observing the behavior of the alpha male, and I'm preparing to be one myself.

First, I plan to get bigger in physical size. This may involve putting lifts in my shoes. Then I'll dress in more expensive clothes and wear fancy shoes. And the most important thing is to always talk. Whether you have something to say or not. To do that, you must do the following:

Watch and memorize lines from every movie, ever.
Know a lot about music and possibly join a band.
Read magazines and newspapers, so you know a lot about what's happening.
Know anecdotes. About NASA. About the Roman empire. About insects in the woods. Etc.
Meet famous people, so you can talk about that.

That should just about make me Alpha.

No comments:

Post a Comment