Something about my personality causes me to be uncomfortable in a variety of situations for a variety of reasons. Whether it's shame, guilt, fear, physical conditions, or something not listed here, just about everything makes me feel uncomfortable.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Doubling up someone to take a number two...

...makes me uncomfortable. Unless it's an absolute emergency, I'll walk out and leave a man to himself. If it is an emergency, I do my best to power through it. Freezing under pressure generally only occurs when someone doubles me up. The main problem is the noise. Couldn't we make it mandatory to have music playing in any bathroom with more than one stall? Congress is working on a law that will prohibit college football from using the term "national championship game" unless they go to a playoff-style system. Surely they could address the double-shitting problems that plague so many Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment