Something about my personality causes me to be uncomfortable in a variety of situations for a variety of reasons. Whether it's shame, guilt, fear, physical conditions, or something not listed here, just about everything makes me feel uncomfortable.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Anything involving the Jersey Shore...

...makes me uncomfortable. It started with MTV True Life, the Jersey Shore edition. Watching that made me feel like if I ever were to vacation at the Jersey Shore, it would be impossible for me to avoid getting in a fight. I've never been in a fight, but I have a lingering premonition there's a supreme asswhupping coming coming my way, and I'm pretty confident anyone who is large and drunk will want to give it to me.

This show will be a true exercise in viewing something that makes me uncomfortable:

No comments:

Post a Comment