Something about my personality causes me to be uncomfortable in a variety of situations for a variety of reasons. Whether it's shame, guilt, fear, physical conditions, or something not listed here, just about everything makes me feel uncomfortable.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

When people make references to parts in movies that I've seen many times but can't remember...

...it makes me uncomfortable. It's not my fault I can't remember specific lines from movies. Or whole sections of movies that I've seen 10 times. But I feel like it is my fault. There's something wrong with my brain that keeps it from remembering details from books, movies, songs, and life in general. I know I went to college. The details are fuzzy. And I know that basic premise of The Three Amigos. I know who stars in it. I remember what the costumes look like and how they trick the bandits. But why would I save space in my mind to remember some part when the Three Amigos go to some singing bush? Furthermore, how would anyone remember the lyrics to the song that bush was singing?


Some people remember everything about everything. That's not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment