Something about my personality causes me to be uncomfortable in a variety of situations for a variety of reasons. Whether it's shame, guilt, fear, physical conditions, or something not listed here, just about everything makes me feel uncomfortable.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sitting at a table for two, between and very close to two other tables of two...

...makes me uncomfortable. You might as well be sitting at a table for six. I can hear everything they're saying, they can hear everything I'm saying, which makes me super aware of what I'm talking about. It also makes it hard for me to pay attention to whoever I'm with, since I'm listening to another conversation and thinking about how stupid that conversation is. Then I realize they're probably listening to me talk and thinking the same thing. Newsflash! Your restaurant is too small for the amount of tables you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment